Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety BSB41419
Our Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety BSB41419 qualification is suitable for people working in a Work Health and Safety (WHS) role who provide leadership, mentoring and guidance to others and have some limited responsibility for the output of others. This course will provide practical skills and knowledge to develop and educate stakeholders on WHS practices and help improve safety across your organisation.
Certification & Outcome
The Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety BSB41419 qualification can provide a number of career and further study outcomes.
After completing this course you could explore some of the following careers:
- Work Health and Safety Coordinator
- Work Health and Safety Officer
- Work Health and Safety Representative
- WorkCover Inspector
Gain knowledge and experience in areas such as:
- Assisting with compliance with WHS laws
- Implementing and maintaining WHS processes
- Contributing to hazard identification & control
- Assisting with incident response
Already have experience in Work Health and Safety? Apply for RPL and gain your qualification sooner!