The Diploma in Government Investigations can help you become an expert when it comes to conducting and coordinating investigations at the management level. This course is perfect for people who work with government-related agencies like federal, state or local governments as well! It will teach everything from investigative planning & strategy development all way through witness interviewing techniques so that after finishing this program you are ready not only to manage fraud prevention teams but also to lead them effectively too.
If you are thinking of pursuing this specialist qualification, here are some tips to make it easier for you:
• Verify the knowledge and experience you will gain: A Diploma of Government Investigations should put you on a learning path that will give you the necessary experience and knowledge in conducting an investigation and evaluating or reviewing investigations. Likewise, it should teach you how to promote compliance with the legislation in the public sector.
• Check for financing options: Some colleges offer interest-free payment plans to students who wish to enrol in the course. These should help make your education affordable and attainable.
• Apply for RPL: If you already have experience working in the government, you may want to consider applying for a Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). The process covers former army, air force, navy and emergency services personnel. With an RPL, you could acquire the Diploma of Government Investigations at the earliest.
• Make sure it is a credible college: Consider a school that has partnered with groups that specialise in helping former military personnel enrich their skills and knowledge, so they may have a smoother experience when returning to civilian life. Groups that are partnered with a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) can show proof that you have the knowledge and skills for the qualification you attain.
• Consider online courses: Some colleges offer a Diploma of Government Investigations online to make it easier for some students to attend their classes and complete the course.
See a range of 3CIR videos including, Leadership, HR, WHS, Security, Business, Marketing, Government, Project Management and many more!!