Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership BSB80215
Are you a great leader? Do you drive your team to success and inspire others?
Be recognised for your leadership skills with a Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership BSB80215 through RPL. This qualification is designed for individuals who apply advanced knowledge and skills in a range of strategic leadership and management roles.
Individuals in positions of leadership make high-level autonomous decisions and are responsible for the work of others. They use cognitive and creative skills to review, critically analyse, consolidate, and synthesise knowledge, in order to generate ideas and provide solutions to complex problems. Through our course, you will learn how to develop these skills and improve your overall communications and management style.
Certification & Outcome
On successful completion of this qualification, students will receive a Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership BSB80215.
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles and roles relevant to this qualification include:
- General Manager
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
Gain knowledge and experience in areas such as:
- Leading personal and strategic transformation
- Leading the strategic planning process for an enterprise
- Managing financial resources
- Directing the development of a knowledge management strategy for a business
- Using financial and economic information for strategic decision making
- Initiating and leading applied research