Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) BSB80615
This Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) BSB80615 qualification is designed for individuals who demonstrate highly specialised knowledge and skills in the field of organisational learning and capability development. In these roles they are required to generate and evaluate complex ideas; and to initiate, design and execute major learning and development functions within an organisation. Typically, they would have full responsibility and accountability for the personal output and work of others.
This Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) BSB80615 qualification may apply to leaders and managers in an organisation where learning is used to build organisational capability.
This qualification is only available through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Certification & Outcome
The Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) BSB80615 qualification can provide a number of career outcomes.
After receiving your qualification you could explore some of the following roles:
- General manager human resources
- Head of school Registered Training Organisation
- Director, workforce planning and development
- Learning and development senior consultant
- Manager, learning and change management
- Manager, learning and development
This qualification acknowledges your experience in:
- Leading innovative thinking and practice
- Initiating and leading applied research
- Establishing systems that support innovation
- Planning and implementing a mentoring program