Diploma of Work Health and Safety BSB51319
Coordinate and maintain the safety of your organisation’s stakeholders through our Diploma of Work Health and Safety BSB51319. Learn how to identify and mitigate potential hazards in the workplace, develop and implement a WHS program which follows legal obligations, investigate health and safety incidents, and help create an environment that encourages and respects safety practices.
Certification & Outcome
The Diploma of Work Health and Safety BSB51319 qualification can provide a number of career and further study outcomes.
After completing this course you could explore some of the following careers:
- Work Health and Safety Manager
- Work Health and Safety Practitioner
- Senior Work Health and Safety Officer
Gain knowledge and experience in areas such as:
- Managing & implementing effective WHS processes
- Leading initial response to WHS incidents
- Contributing to WHS risk management
- Developing & implementing WHS tools
Already have experience in Work Health and Safety? Apply for RPL and gain your qualification sooner!
All BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety core units or equivalent competencies. Equivalent competencies are predecessors to the following units which have been mapped as equivalent.
- BSBWHS412 Assist with workplace compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS413 Contribute to implementation and maintenance of WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS414 Contribute to WHS risk management
- BSBWHS415 Contribute to implementing WHS management systems
- BSBWHS416 Contribute to workplace incident response