Diploma of Work Health and Safety BSB51319
Diploma of Work Health and Safety BSB51319 is suitable for people who coordinate and maintain the Work Health and Safety (WHS) program in an organisation and practitioners who apply a substantial knowledge base and well-developed skills in a wide variety of WHS contexts.
Certification & Outcome
A Diploma of Work Health and Safety BSB51319 will be awarded upon successful completion of this course.
This will be suited to the following job roles:
Work Health and Safety Manager
Work Health and Safety Practitioner
Senior Work Health and Safety Officer
You will gain knowledge and experience in areas such as:
Manage effective WHS consultation and participation processes
Contribute to the systematic management of WHS risk
Manage WHS risks
Contribute to developing, implementing, and maintaining WHS management systems
Already have experience in Work Health and Safety? Apply for RPL and gain your qualification sooner!
All BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety core units or equivalent competencies. Equivalent competencies are predecessors to the following units which have been mapped as equivalent.
- BSBWHS412 Assist with workplace compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS413 Contribute to implementation and maintenance of WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS414 Contribute to WHS risk management
- BSBWHS415 Contribute to implementing WHS management systems
- BSBWHS416 Contribute to workplace incident response