Diploma of Human Resources Management BSB50618
Our Diploma of Human Resources Management BSB50618 qualification is for those wanting to establish their career in HR and develop a comprehensive understanding of best practice processes. Learn how to manage staff for performance development, perfect recruitment policies and manage and guide staff through organisational change. Undertake human resource roles across a range of businesses and industries and acquire the tools you need to be an effective HR professional.
Certification & Outcome
The Diploma of Human Resources Management BSB50618 qualification can provide a number of career and further study outcomes.
After completing this course you could explore some of the following careers:
- Human Resources Advisor
- Human Resources and Change Manager
- Human Resources Consultant
- Human Resources Manager
- Senior Human Resources Officer
Gain knowledge and experience in areas such as:
- Managing human resources services
- Managing recruitment and induction processes
- Developing performance-management processes
- Managing employee relations
Already have experience in Human resources? Apply for RPL and gain your qualification sooner!