Diploma of Customer Engagement BSB50315
Our Diploma of Customer Engagement BSB50315 provides you with the vital skills to lead your team to ensure quality customer experiences in your organisation.
Individuals in these roles would possess sound relationship management skills and be well-equipped to support a team. They would typically manage complex multi-channel customer interactions including training others and promoting continuous process improvements within an organisation.
Certification & Outcome
The Diploma of Customer Engagement BSB50315 qualification can provide a number of career and further study outcomes.
After completing this course you could explore some of the following careers:
- Customer Service Manager
- Contact Centre Manager
- Customer Contact Segment Manager
- Quality Assurance OfficerAnalyst
- Complex Enquiry Customer Service Manager
Gain knowledge and experience in areas such as:
- Integrating customer contact operations
- Developing a workplace learning environment
- Facilitating continuous improvement
- Managing customer engagement information
Already have experience in Customer Engagement? Apply for RPL and gain your qualification sooner!