Certificate IV in Security Risk Analysis CPP41519
Our CPP41519 Certificate IV in Security Risk Analysis qualification is for security risk analysts who apply technical security and operations expertise in a risk management setting.
Security risk analysts comprehend the current threat environment, evaluate risk and advise clients on strategies to ensure the safety of electronic security systems, people, and property in crowded places, as defined by Australia’s Strategy for Protecting Crowded Places from Terrorism (2017).
Certification & Outcome
The CPP41519 Certificate IV in Security Risk Analysis qualification can provide a number of career and further study outcomes.
After completing this course you could explore some of the following careers:
- Security Supervisor
- Risk Consultant (Security)
- Security advisor
- Security event supervisor
Gain knowledge and experience in areas such as:
- Assessing and advising on client security needs
- Security risk assessments of client operations
- Identifying security threats on client operations
- Assessing security vulnerabilities of assets
- Ethics and governance arrangements
Already have experience in Government? Apply for RPL and gain your qualification sooner!