Certificate IV in Security Management CPP40719
This CPP40719 Certificate IV in Security Management qualification is designed for security supervisors and security managers who participate in sub-contracting arrangements for personnel and clients.
Security supervisors lead teams to coordinate and execute a range of security operations and functions i.e. control room, static and mobile guards, monitoring centre and electronic security.
Security business managers coordinate security manpower and services to clients while operating under complex regulatory and contracting arrangements.
Certification & Outcome
The CPP40719 Certificate IV in Security Management qualification can provide a number of career and further study outcomes.
After completing this course you could explore some of the following careers:
- Security business manager
- Security operations supervisor
- Technical security manager
- Security supervisor
- Security trainer
- Control room manager
- Event security supervisor
- Monitoring centre manager
Gain knowledge and experience in areas such as:
- Managing work health and safety
- Assessing and advising on client security needs
- Security briefing and debriefing processes
- Establishing ethics and governance
Already have experience in Security and risk management? Apply for RPL and gain your qualification sooner!