Certificate IV in Government Security PSP40316
The PSP40316 Certificate IV in Government Security qualification is a popular course sought after by employers with a focus on operational investigations in the public sector. If you’re seeking entry into this exciting career, this course is the perfect option.
The PSP40316 Certificate IV in Government Security qualification reflects specific competencies for those working in operational roles undertaking government security-related functions, with a particular focus on meeting the ethical and legislative requirements of the public service.
Certification & Outcome
The PSP40316 Certificate IV in Government Security qualification can provide a number of career and further study outcomes.
After completing this course you could explore some of the following careers:
- Police Officer
- Police Administrative Support Roles
- Corrective services in custodial and support roles
- Border Force
- Government Investigations
- Government Security Officer
- Government Personnel Vetting
Gain knowledge and experience in areas such as:
- Upholding the values of public service
- Handling sensitive information
- Conducting personnel security assessments
- Maintaining workplace safety
- Gathering and analysing information
Already have experience in Government. Apply for RPL and gain your qualification sooner!