Certificate IV in Customer Engagement BSB40315
If you already have customer engagement skills and are looking to move up in your career, then the Certificate IV in Customer Engagement BSB40315 is for you.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who undertake complex customer interactions, often as a team leader and with significant authority to delegate.
Duties at this level are varied and may include responding to complex customer requests handling complaints, coaching staff, and completing related administrative tasks.
Certification & Outcome
The Certificate IV in Customer Engagement BSB40315 qualification can provide a number of career and further study outcomes.
After completing this course you could explore some of the following careers:
- Contact Centre Team Leader
- Quality Assurance Coordinator
- Complex Enquiry Customer Service Operator
Gain knowledge and experience in areas such as:
- Coordinating customer service strategies
- Developing teams and individuals
- Implementing WHS policies, procedures
- Showing leadership in the workplace
Already have experience in Customer Engagement? Apply for RPL and gain your qualification sooner!