Advanced Diploma of Work Health and Safety BSB60619
If you’re an experienced Work Health and Safety practitioner you can have your skills recognised by obtaining an Advanced Diploma of Work Health and Safety BSB60619 qualification through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Individuals at this level have significant experience in a senior administrative role who are seeking to develop expertise across a wider range of business. It reflects the role of individuals who apply advanced practical knowledge and skills to coordinate, facilitate and maintain a work health and safety (WHS) program.
Certification & Outcome
The Advanced Diploma of Work Health and Safety BSB60619 qualification can provide a number of career outcomes.
After receiving your qualification you could explore some of the following roles:
- Work Health and Safety Advisor
- Work Health and Safety Auditor
- Work Health and Safety Manager
- Work Health and Safety Specialist
- Senior Work Health and Safety Consultant
This qualification acknowledges your experience in:
- Applying legislative frameworks for WHS
- Facilitating WHS activities
- Implementing WHS risk management
- Evaluating the WHS performance of organisations
- Apply safe design principles to control WHS risks
- Applying ergonomics to manage WHS risks
All BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety core units or equivalent competencies. Equivalent competencies are predecessors to four of the following units, which have been mapped as equivalent. Note: BSBWHS519 is new to the core of the Diploma, equivalent to its previous version, and a requirement for entry into the Advanced Diploma.
- BSBWHS513 Lead WHS risk management
- BSBWHS515 Lead initial response to and investigate WHS incidents
- BSBWHS516 Contribute to developing, implementing and maintaining an organisation’s WHS management system
- BSBWHS519 Lead the development and use of WHS risk management tools
- BSBWHS522 Manage WHS consultation and participation processes.